Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Blown Beads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blown Beads Testing they lost it.

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Washington State Director

Default We suck

http://www.snort4x4.com/forum/showth...121#post360121

Heres a post from another bbs that really rings the bell. I went looking on our site and found nothing about this playday except a one blurb on the comp events link on the front page. Hes right we suck at publishing information about our events.irtDOG:
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA
Old 08-26-2009, 10:15 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
As far as we suck! Speak for yourself, I agree you suck! But the rest of us here are great and do the best we can...

Old 08-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Washington State Director

Nice post Mark, I didnt realize that you had to register on snort to read. So heres the post. For a little background.I have been trying for years to get the buggy crowd to our events Rick (aka binder ) a SNORT member came down to summer convention with us and compeated with his buggy. He had a great time. He came to our site looking for information on the next playday but couldnt find any information about it. Thus my 'we suck" comment refering to the fact that we dont advertise our own events so how can people attend This is a growth oppertunity on several levels I just hope we can all see that.

[qoute from binder]
[Yes it was a little steep$$......I'm thinking of going to the event the weekend before Labor day but I can't find much info about it. The PNW web site really does suck.]
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA

Last edited by Dogfather; 08-28-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:26 AM
rollin

I am a member of the SNORT forum, I lurk to be entertained and sometimes they have great information. It's really not risque at all

I agree, I think there could be more information posted. I am waiting for pictures to be posted from Summer Convention...........irtDOG:
Old 08-27-2009, 07:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyatch View Post
I agree, I think there could be more information posted. I am waiting for pictures to be posted from Summer Convention...........irtDOG:
Wish I was there but life wouldn't allow it... Thanks to all who put forth the effort needed to put on such an event!
Old 08-27-2009, 11:48 AM
that WOHVA guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyatch View Post
Yes the Summer Convention thread kinda "sucks"...I'm glad everyone had a great time, but let's see some flippin' pictures
Old 08-27-2009, 12:37 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

I would also like to see pictures posted. On the Summer Convention '09 thread and again in Wheeling reports and pics pics, pics, pics... for all to see.

Old 08-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Has some friends

Well I finally got my registration squared away for this web site....I'm the guy with the rock buggy at Summer convention who said your web site sucks. I didn't really mean it like that though but that for a new guy looking for information this web site is a bit lacking. I understand that maybe new people need to learn the ropes a bit and not be spoon fed but maybe just a bit more info could help people get involved.
Myself I'm planning to make it to Ethel this Sat just for the day so if you see me come on over and say hi.
My names Rick.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:57 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binder View Post
Well I finally got my registration squared away for this web site....I'm the guy with the rock buggy at Summer convention who said your web site sucks. I didn't really mean it like that though but that for a new guy looking for information this web site is a bit lacking. I understand that maybe new people need to learn the ropes a bit and not be spoon fed but maybe just a bit more info could help people get involved.
This is a very good topic about info not getting out. We are looking for better ways to do some things since times have changed. In your opinion how can the PNW4WDA get the info out better?

Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Old 08-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Banned

Hi Rick Thanks for letting us know. It wasn't that we took your message as an insult. It's just the guy who relyed the message to us who is supposed to be a leader and moderator here said "We Suck" My reply has been deleted but he gets away with this kind of BS all the time. Here's part of my reply to him.
Originally Posted by EagleMark
As far as we suck! Speak for yourself, I agree you suck! But the rest of us here are great and do the best we can...

I didn't have anything to do with that event but would like to here from you what we could have done differantly?
Closed Thread