Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Camp Fire Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Camp Fire Chat Pull up a chair sit down and talk

Old 09-16-2009, 05:55 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

Question Club Power/We Did It

Ok at the Region 4 meetings I hear the Club Power/We Did It report. I even got a patch last year for working at a PNW4WDA event. Please explain this program to me.

I know you turn in hours for work parties. Is this just for PNW4WDA work parties? Where does this info go and what is done with it? Is this the same form the PNW4WDA uses to turn the hour into the DNR & FS?

Old 09-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Clay,

There are several PNW4WDA programs.

Club Power - project involves one club or a group of clubs, not to exceed 5 clubs, doing a project for the community where they live, work or play.

We Did It - basically the same as Club Power except done on a Regional or Association level.

This includes work parties and other projects such as walk-a-thons and parades.

I have some more info if your interested, PM me your e-mail addy and I'll send it over.
PNW4WDA and Region 2 Public Relations
Real Deal Doe Run Member
Old 09-16-2009, 07:24 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

Ok I am real confused now. I will PM you my info.

Old 09-17-2009, 02:43 PM

Default We Did IT-Club Power

I read that Ceg, wanted to know what it is, and what the information is used for. I am Kathy Greenwood and We Did It -Club Power for Region 2. The paper work goes to the Forest Service and DNR for grant money for trails and inforcement and education, and many other projects. For the volunter man hours it equals so many dollars towards grant moneys from Federal and State funds, to be used on parks trails and maintaince of area's. It is a way to keep our trails open to all users. As for the Association Of the PNW4WDA we keep track of all events and projects to show use and work that has been done and to back legislative issues to keep our and other sports open. These are events that the PNW4WDA and regions work on and guests are always welcome to help and come see what we do. Litter and unauthorized trails are one thing that has to be taken care of continueously. I hope I have been able to help you some.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:50 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
I read that Ceg, wanted to know what it is, and what the information is used for. I am Kathy Greenwood and We Did It -Club Power for Region 2. The paper work goes to the Forest Service and DNR for grant money for trails and inforcement and education, and many other projects. For the volunter man hours it equals so many dollars towards grant moneys from Federal and State funds, to be used on parks trails and maintaince of area's. It is a way to keep our trails open to all users. As for the Association Of the PNW4WDA we keep track of all events and projects to show use and work that has been done and to back legislative issues to keep our and other sports open. These are events that the PNW4WDA and regions work on and guests are always welcome to help and come see what we do. Litter and unauthorized trails are one thing that has to be taken care of continueously. I hope I have been able to help you some.
That makes since. Our club reports hours directly to the FS and DNR for funding as we have agreements with them. Thanks.