Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Blown Beads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blown Beads Testing they lost it.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 09:54 AM
<----Busy Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
Many of us have made several efforts to help make the PNW grow. Being raised by parents who raced back in the day when spectators and racers were turned away because the arena/ park/ facility was too crowded to hold that many people, has made me work hard to help bring that back.

Everyone has made valid points: from security, to responsibility of members, to advertising and publishing. Its an effort we all need to make, not just the select few. I believe ALL the clubs with members that race need to be joining together to help promote. Every race that is held, no matter where, I make sure my family and friends know where, when and how much it is to get in. If we don't start helping each others clubs and start making sure EVERYONES races are being promoted, then we all fail.

There are other ways to promote on the internet. We could start having local auto businesses add a link to the PNW webpage on their webpage. Have them post our schedules in their stores and maybe even run an ad in the newspapers the thur and fri before the event. Every newspaper has an event page and there is no reason what we do shouldn't be in there.

Many of the racers have been diligant in making sure their videos they post on You Tube are linked to the PNW in some way, so that when someone watches, they know instantly what organization we are associated with and can then go there for more info. With more events outside of the actual spectrum of racing and wheeling (i.e. Monster Jam, 4 Wheel Part Events, etc.) we will be able to spread the word further. So lets ban together, all of us, and show these people what we are made of!

Awesome post..
Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin
Old 09-18-2009, 09:51 AM
Crazy Jeep Girl

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepNirvana View Post
Awesome post..
Real Deal Doe Run Member
Just Try to keep up!
Old 09-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Banned

Upcoming events! "We suck" Can you amagine what people think when they come to this site and see this? It makes me sick every day I see it, over and over again. "We Suck" Unbeleivable!!!
Old 09-19-2009, 09:36 AM
The One that Screws it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
Upcoming events! "We suck" Can you amagine what people think when they come to this site and see this? It makes me sick every day I see it, over and over again. "We Suck" Unbeleivable!!!
and these comments contribute to the productiveness of this thread how???

Geeze dude get over your personal issues with this guy.
DogpoundOffroad
Old 09-19-2009, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfather View Post
and these comments contribute to the productiveness of this thread how???

Geeze dude get over your personal issues with this guy.
Hard to get over it when he can delete anything I say but a thread like this stays... should have been deleted the minute it was posted till he worded it for a positive conversation as to how to fix the problem.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:13 PM
<----Busy Wild

Quote:
Hard to get over it when he can delete anything I say but a thread like this stays... should have been deleted the minute it was posted till he worded it for a positive conversation as to how to fix the problem.

Mark I changed your avatar.

Let us worry about how we conduct forum business. We work hard to make this a place for people to "contribute".
You have turned into an antagonist here. I'm sick of it. If you would like to start a thread continuing this discussion. Do it in campfire chat where more leeway is allowed.

Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin
Old 09-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Banned

Sorry if you feel that way, just pointing out a different point of view.

But we know it has to be the only accepted point of veiw...

Speaking of antagonist that avatar is mine. Not yours to change. Mind you own business!

I'm not going to let any of you antagonize me into these ridicules arguments anymore. If you want to keep pissing people off go ahead. I am going back to my original old personality not affected by master manipulators and great instagators... I fell for this years ago and started doing it again. My bad...

Woo Hoo! Going wheelin tomorrow.

Any of you guys do that?
Old 09-19-2009, 11:58 PM
<----Busy Wild

Quote:
Sorry if you feel that way, just pointing out a different point of view.

But we know it has to be the only accepted point of veiw...

Speaking of antagonist that avatar is mine. Not yours to change. Mind you own business!

I'm not going to let any of you antagonize me into these ridicules arguments anymore. If you want to keep pissing people off go ahead. I am going back to my original old personality not affected by master manipulators and great instagators... I fell for this years ago and started doing it again. My bad...

Woo Hoo! Going wheelin tomorrow.

Any of you guys do that?
Mark, this forum is not about one person.
There is entirely to much drama surrounding you. You did not head my warning. This forum is about more than just you.
Take 3 days off and think about it. Come back with an attitude and it will be perma.

This thread has run it's course.
Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin
Closed Thread