Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Wheeling > Racers Edge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Racers Edge Race Repair Repeat

Old 10-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Has some friends

Default Who won?

How do you guys know who wins the events or who's in the lead for series points etc?......I've never seen any scores or standings of any kind posted on the web nor at the events. I'm sure I'm missing it somewhere.....
Old 10-02-2009, 08:18 AM
Friends

Default wheelers not racers

The pnw really is all about wheeling not racing there's what 100 or so who are into racing and the remaining members aren't interested. I will be taking more pictures this next season and trying to keep track of who won what for those of us who care. I will send the info to a site called ewillys.com who has a area to post racing stuff and event dates and locations, he's a former racer and is on board with this idea, when we spoke last week. Who knows we might even put on a race of our own!!!!. where you'll be able to set a track standing record.year after year. stay tuned for more info.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Washington State Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binder View Post
How do you guys know who wins the events or who's in the lead for series points etc?......I've never seen any scores or standings of any kind posted on the web nor at the events. I'm sure I'm missing it somewhere.....
Summer convention results will be posted in Tri-power (which is online as well ) Points used to be posted here http://www.moonshinersjeepclub.com/ Most Playdays do their trophys at the event as to why their not posted here or in the tripower it all goes bact to the "other" thread I started a while back And Rick you have at least one friend here
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA
Old 10-02-2009, 12:47 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyfast View Post
The pnw really is all about wheeling not racing there's what 100 or so who are into racing and the remaining members aren't interested. I will be taking more pictures this next season and trying to keep track of who won what for those of us who care. I will send the info to a site called ewillys.com who has a area to post racing stuff and event dates and locations, he's a former racer and is on board with this idea, when we spoke last week. Who knows we might even put on a race of our own!!!!. where you'll be able to set a track standing record.year after year. stay tuned for more info.
There is no reason why you can't post the info here to support the PNW4WDA forum. This forum is to help find and share info.

Old 10-02-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceg_ View Post
There is no reason why you can't post the info here to support the PNW4WDA forum. This forum is to help find and share info.
X 2 billion
Old 10-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Has some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim putman View Post
Summer convention results will be posted in Tri-power (which is online as well ) Points used to be posted here http://www.moonshinersjeepclub.com/ Most Playdays do their trophys at the event as to why their not posted here or in the tripower it all goes bact to the "other" thread I started a while back And Rick you have at least one friend here
Thanks Jim. I didn't have summer convention specifically in mind..Just seems to me if it's "competition" then someone would be keeping score unless it's as the special olympics like in my case.
Sounds like Willyfast has a good idea.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binder View Post
Thanks Jim. I didn't have summer convention specifically in mind..Just seems to me if it's "competition" then someone would be keeping score unless it's as the special olympics like in my case.
Sounds like Willyfast has a good idea.
I was told that you did quite well at SC on the cross country and I seen a vid somewhere of your OB run and you won the heat I also remember seeing you on the team relay course at least twice I agree it would be great to have the results of the races posted on here. We could even create a section just for them (couldnt we Dan )
Old 10-20-2009, 08:29 AM
<----Busy Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim putman View Post
I was told that you did quite well at SC on the cross country and I seen a vid somewhere of your OB run and you won the heat I also remember seeing you on the team relay course at least twice I agree it would be great to have the results of the races posted on here. We could even create a section just for them (couldnt we Dan )

Sure we could.
Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin