Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Camp Fire Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Camp Fire Chat Pull up a chair sit down and talk

Old 11-20-2009, 05:06 PM
Friends

Another thing that needs to be understood is Reiters location. It is really close to major cities so all the riff raff are drawn there. That and there are people who dont understand what we are about and try to frame us, Many times we have shown up to 'our' camping area and have to pick up heaps of trash thrown there by someone.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Washington State Director

Joe (bunk) I just sent you a PM with the links to the vids. I wont post them on the open forum because of the behavior and the language in them. in the first one on the list (bonus line)there is most definatly trail blazing going on and this with other things is what has people upset.
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA
Old 11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Waugh View Post
No idea where isabelle is. One vid shows a yellow dodge p/u in an area under high tension lines, and the other shows rigs stuck in approx 2-3 feet of water. I don't see any moving water in either, but I could not watch all of them due to being at work.

I am willing to give you a chance, but the vids are purported to be of your group, and most of what is seen is not "acceptable" to most members of the PNW.
Here is the problem, In the past we didnt care what others thought of us. I didnt want to be part of that so i volunteered myself to rep the club.

Off the top of my head i cant think of any whore member who has a yellow dodge. Reiter does have mud bog's that pool up with water when it rains hard.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:31 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

It is too bad this could not be handled different to begin with. But since this topic is on the net I hope things can be worked out where everyone can go away understanding each other and what ever things that happened.

Old 11-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceg_ View Post
It is too bad this could not be handled different to begin with. But since this topic is on the net I hope things can be worked out where everyone can go away understanding each other and what ever things that happened.
This is the 3rd time ive had to defend my club. Its always been around this time of year that some viscious rumor unfolds that started as a misunderstanding.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:50 PM
"OLD GUY"

Bunk the Whore club that I saw running the snowshoe trail on Memorial day weekend 2008 had a round sticker on the door with the "bird" flying in a fairly round pattern. Yes it is the same emblem you see on the you tube vids. The snow shoe trail does not open up until the 15th of June. This club was camped at the North side of the Williams creek campground, and had around 6 rigs. Why do I remember this? because it really pissed me off when we were returning to camp from a run one afternoon, the members mooned my club as we drove by. The next day we were up on the logging road where the snowshoe trail starts and we met the same bunch of guys on the logging road and they had a lot of mud on and all over their rigs, The tracks on the road were of similar tread and were coming from the trail head. There were no other real muddy areas up there at the time, that were open. To me this is very certain evidence that the particular vehicles were running a closed area. They were reported to the rangers and they stated they have had their eye on them for a while. I dont know what that means. I refuse to believe they have never been there, as I have seen them in the Liberty area several times. If it was before you joined then shame on them and I hope you will be able to educate them as to proper "tread lightly" procedures. This is not the first time they have been discussed around a campfire either.
Cle Elum Ranger Dist. ORV Ranger
Build your rig to fit the trails, don't change the trails to fit your rig!
Old 11-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McMains View Post
Bunk the Whore club that I saw running the snowshoe trail on Memorial day weekend 2008 had a round sticker on the door with the "bird" flying in a fairly round pattern. Yes it is the same emblem you see on the you tube vids. The snow shoe trail does not open up until the 15th of June. This club was camped at the North side of the Williams creek campground, and had around 6 rigs. Why do I remember this? because it really pissed me off when we were returning to camp from a run one afternoon, the members mooned my club as we drove by. The next day we were up on the logging road where the snowshoe trail starts and we met the same bunch of guys on the logging road and they had a lot of mud on and all over their rigs, The tracks on the road were of similar tread and were coming from the trail head. There were no other real muddy areas up there at the time, that were open. To me this is very certain evidence that the particular vehicles were running a closed area. They were reported to the rangers and they stated they have had their eye on them for a while. I dont know what that means. I refuse to believe they have never been there, as I have seen them in the Liberty area several times. If it was before you joined then shame on them and I hope you will be able to educate them as to proper "tread lightly" procedures. This is not the first time they have been discussed around a campfire either.
That is not us. I have never heard of a whore run to Liberty. I have heard of knock off stickers. Take it as you may, But defending ourselves when it wasnt even us is getting old. Then again everyone needs someone/something to hate.

If you see these people again please take pictures of their rigs and their round sticker.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:26 AM
"OLD GUY"

I would be glad to, in fact I will aske their names and locations.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McMains View Post
Yeah i don't know what/who your seeing up there but it's not us. There are lots of middle finger stickers out there I mean tons. Next time you see this happen take a close look at the sticker before you start making wild accusations. Because you have just made it completly clear that you have no idea what your talking about.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:41 AM
"OLD GUY"

When I look at a rig decal and it shows a pic of someones hand flipping the bird and underneath the letters W.H.O.R.E is spelled underneath I guess it causes me to draw a conclusion. I dont know how much more proof I would need other than to have them identify themselves and show paperwork that they belong to that club. Why do we have rig decals? to show off who we are affiliated with. If it is not your club then you better find out who it is and clear the name of your club. I know what I saw and I do have an idea what is going on. You better get a clue!