Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Camp Fire Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Camp Fire Chat Pull up a chair sit down and talk

Old 09-23-2009, 03:24 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

Default Car Crashes Over 6-Year-Old

http://www.kimatv.com/news/local/60547612.html

Story Published: Sep 22, 2009 at 11:20 PM PDT
By Stacy Lilienthal
Watch the story

A car flies over a little girl In Sunnyside. But she escapes without a scratch. Action News talked to the family and shows the amazing video.

"I'm just happy to have my daughter," Emiliana Frausto told Action News with tears in her eyes. "This young girl was extremely lucky. She happened to be in the right place at the wrong time. Had she moved one foot to the left or one foot to the front, this could have been pretty bad for her," Scott Orate told us from the Sunnyside Police department.

When you see the video you may be shocked she survived. You see little 6-year-old Yasmin Frausto heading toward the door of a store when a Toyota Camry came crashing into the wall. The car landed on a parking pole instead of Frausto, who froze just inches away.

When we interviewed Frausto, she was very shy. Her parents say she's shaken up after the event and is scared to go to school because she thinks another car is going to hit her. "Are cars scary now?" Action News asked her. "Yes, I get scared when a car passes," she replied.

Her parents say they thought they lost their daughter. Yasmin said she thought her parents were hit. But amazingly, everyone escaped unharmed.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:09 AM
Class II web wheeler.

I would be consulting a lawyer.....