Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Camp Fire Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Camp Fire Chat Pull up a chair sit down and talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Rhino Rhino is offline
Friends
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sammamish
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim putman View Post
Now why would you want to do that ? She broke a rule by cross posting from a private area and thats why the post was moved. She has every right to fix the post and repost it. (suprised she has'nt) Since you and your members have been on our site you have been behaving yourself very well and I have been quite impressed. Why would you want to ruin that by violating the very same rule that the post was removed for I know on your site there are very few rule and just about anything goes but on here we have some rules and guidelines that we expect to be followed. It really irks me when someone breaks the basic trust of a private area or a PM and posts it to further their "cause" and it will not be tolerated at all by myself or the other mods. Trust is a valuabe thing and abusing it will always cost you in the end.

BTW Peanuts post is saved in the mod area and I will be happy to send it back to her in a pm if she cares to fix it for reposting.
I really dont want to cause a problem. But i still may.

Look at from my point of view. If you and your group were being prosecuted over the internet for something that has no merit. Other then someones opinion. Wouldnt you want to know where the problem was starting. Wouldnt you want to know WHO was cause for the dillema.
If allegations arose that you and your co-horts were breaking laws, and tearing up vegetation. Wouldnt you want to know where all the trouble is stemming from? so that you can address it?

What was posted had no Classified information. No address's or phone numbers. No credit card information. What in that post was SO BAD that it could not be left on the board? Quotes from the people who have started this witch hunt.?

I have the full post that was put up last night. I have read and re-read the post that Peanut put up. The only reason I can find for you to delete the post is because you dont want the the information to get out to the masses.

By leaving that information for the Public to see, it actually helped clear our name of some of the allegations. But you dont really seem to care about that.

And the only Reason I have not re-posted it back on here is because I am not ready to be banned from this conversation. Although I dont agree with your decisions.

I will be honest and let you know I have re-posted that information on the WHORE board. It also is in the "members only section" so you guys will never get to see what comes of it. Kind of frustrating isnt it.

We were having an Adult conversation that had managed to stay on track for the most part with out tempers and opinions ruining the whole thing.

"It really irks me when someone breaks the basic trust of a private area or a PM and posts it to further their "cause" and it will not be tolerated at all by myself or the other mods. "

I as well as most of the WHORE members are very up front kind of people. Secrets and mis information are for elementary school.

From here on out.

BE UP FRONT WITH YOUR ALLEGATIONS AND ACCUSATIONS.

Dont hide behind your members only area causing problems.

Last edited by Rhino; 11-24-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Peanut's Avatar
Peanut Peanut is offline
ORV Trail Watch Owner
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Richland, WA
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim putman View Post
Now why would you want to do that ? She broke a rule by cross posting from a private area and thats why the post was moved. She has every right to fix the post and repost it. (suprised she has'nt) Since you and your members have been on our site you have been behaving yourself very well and I have been quite impressed. Why would you want to ruin that by violating the very same rule that the post was removed for I know on your site there are very few rule and just about anything goes but on here we have some rules and guidelines that we expect to be followed. It really irks me when someone breaks the basic trust of a private area or a PM and posts it to further their "cause" and it will not be tolerated at all by myself or the other mods. Trust is a valuabe thing and abusing it will always cost you in the end.

BTW Peanuts post is saved in the mod area and I will be happy to send it back to her in a pm if she cares to fix it for reposting.

Well, since I have gotten many requests to repost my post - I will. Unfortunately - to abide by the rules here - it will be the EDITED version....


Ok.... now it's my turn.

So before this thread came up I heard of this commotion going on, so I decided to keep an eye on it and do a little research myself. What I have seen is not only aggravating it's down right disappointing.

I have to agree with Rhino ....... this is nothing but a witch hunt. To make matters worse it's by two people who should know better ways of handling this sort of thing. There were others that made comments, but these two stuck out more with what they had to say.

Pistons Chick.... well, you started this whole thing with your uneducated finger pointing at the Whore4x4 club with accusations based on videos and rumors. AND THEN.... to top it off you openly admit that you have never been to Reiter and have NO CLUE as to the terrain, conditions, or locations of these trails.
Can you tell me when those videos were actually filmed??????? You're so good at - let me see how did you put it - oh yeah.... GOOGLE STALKING - to get information on people. Then why didn't anything come up about "Shocker4x4"?? In one of the 4 videos that were posted in the members section their logo was clearly shown on the bottom of THE WHOLE VIDEO. It also just happens to be the one where "being off the trail" and "blazing new trail" are talked about. But can you tell me exactly which rig it is that is clearly off the trail??? And are you 100% sure that they really are "blazing new trail?" Oh wait you can't - because you don't know the trails or matter of fact the whole area because you haven't ever been there. You have to go by what is said in the video and the video content - which unless you were actually the one holding the camera..... it's hearsay.

I have to admit, I LMAO when I read this statement (taken from this thread)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsChick View Post
Oh, and thank you, Bunk, for coming on here with the attitude geared towards solving the problem - that's all I ever wanted to have happen. I look forward to the conversations that will follow.
That's all you ever wanted to have happen??? So let me see here.... this is what you said in the member section replying to Ceg's comment about pointing fingers without personally seeing who is doing the damage...

****EDITED PART***** (basically talks about how if you google whore4x4 you get an overly offensive, immediate and painful view into "how they roll", how they have vulgar human behavior, utter lack of respect for the areas they were wheeling, how she turned them into the DNR, how their websites are now clean up but other ares like myspace and facebook aren't, and that the only reason she had the club name to google was hearing it from the DNR and pnw4wda members in the Goldbar area)

So - a year ago you got the DNR to issue some warnings - and now you are back at it again?? So a year ago why didn't you get a hold of the club and confront them with the things that are a problem? If all you ever wanted to do was solve the problem why didn't you attempt to educate them then?? I mean - what's the worst that could happen - you get submitted to their "vulgar human behavior" a little more and they tell you where to shove it?? Ok - so that didn't happen but you turned them into the DNR who issued warnings......then what?? Did you not follow up with the club? I mean you had all their information from your google-stalking? Why has a year gone by and you are just coming out pointing fingers at them again?????
So if you got the club name from the DNR and talking to PNW4WDA wheelers/members from the Gold Bar area WHY HAVEN'T THEY BEEN DOING ANYTHING????? Did you ever think to ask that question??

Here's another thing I thought was interesting......


****ANOTHER EDITED PART***** (this was pretty much a question asking if there was any way that they could help stop the bs from oozing down to her neck of the woods since the NW-W and PNWJeep people were getting nothing but grief from the 4x4 community and wondering who the pnw liason was for the area)

I would like to believe that since you are so good at doing research....oh ehem...I mean google stalking.... than you would know about Reiter Trail Watch (RTW) and all of the efforts that a lot of members of NW Wheelers, local clubs, wow, and now ORV Trail Watch have been doing at Reiter FOR YEARS. Matter of fact I was attending meetings with the DNR about Reiter in Everett at least 5 years ago. What's really funny is that one of the first people I met at my first meeting....is or was a member of whore4x4. The RTW forum has been active since 2007, I can't tell you when RTW was actually founded, that would be a question to ask Crash.
You automatically assumed that because there are problems at Reiter that the user groups aren't working together to fix the problem with DNR.

One of the biggest problems at Reiter isn't the wheelers/atv riders.....it's the partiers, the garbage dumpers, the car thieves and other locals that use that area. You know, the ones that don't give a **** about the area and don't attend all these meetings we go to?? The one's that don't clean up the area or do the work parties.

Crystal you like to rave on and on so much about what you have accomplished down in the Yacolt Burn - why aren't you stepping up to the plate and assisting some of the other areas that could use your help? I'm sure there are some that would jump at having someone help that has been through some of the same stuff that they are going through.

You like to stir the pot so much - why haven't you done more in your 22 years with the PNW4WDA? Why aren't you doing more now to help an area larger than the Yacolt Burn????? Maybe try wheeling other areas and learning about them.


And on to my next person.... You got it- Dave McMains.....

You can sit here day after day after day with the memory in your head about what happened at Liberty one time -convinced it was them - but in not doing anything about it you aren't doing any good. Now almost two years later you are laying blame on a group that may not even be the same people. You said it yourself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McMains View Post
It just stuck in my mind what they were. all had exo cages and most of the pickups were without beds, just cages. Most were beat almost into unrecognizable shapes, IE they ran in a lot of real tight areas and didnt care if they got beat.
With that you just described a few hundred rigs that runs our trail systems - matter of fact my hubby's and my rig fits into that description. But then at the same time you are taking a description of "beat into unrecognizable shapes, IE they ran in a lot of real tight areas and didn't care if they got beat" and automatically assumed that is what they did. How do you know that they didn't take a sledge hammer to it or maybe rolled the rig and rebuilt it?? You don't. Just because a rig isn't perfectly straight doesn't mean that it was bashed into everything that it came across. Stop making assumptions!!!


And that needs to go for everyone!!


If you have personally seen people causing damage to the trails or being reckless - why didn't you turn them in then?? Why didn't you attempt to educate them in proper trail etiquette? Why are you doing nothing but sit there behind your computer just talking about what others are doing wrong when you can be doing things to correct it?????


THIS IS OUR #1 BIGGEST PROBLEM - EVERYONE IS SO QUICK TO POINT FINGERS WITH THE BLAME BUT NEVER REALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. EVERYONE JUST WANTS TO SIT BEHIND THEIR COMPUTERS WHERE IT'S SAFE AND LAY BLAME.

This is the truest statement I have seen in a very long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Waugh View Post
No matter how much good a club does, IF-IF just one or two of the members, or anyone wearing a decal that is anywhere near that clubs, everyone in that club gets painted with the same brush. That will happen with any type of organization, but is more prevalent with the OHV folks, because the resource damage is immediate and easily seen.

I have no doubt that there are good folks in the group, and IF, big IF, the damage was done by a member, they would "man up" and admit to it, at least in their own club and let the club deal with it and let us know.

Somehow we need to police our own, or the counties, states, or feds will do it for us, depending on where you are wheeling.
This is why Trail Watch was started. To stop the people from doing the damage. To make it known that we are watching the trails and doing something about the offenders. TO POLICE OUR OWN. TO EDUCATE. TO BE PROACTIVE AND AT THE SAME TIME RE-ACTIVE.

Now you two can sit there and try to turn it around saying that I'm condoning the actions of the people in the video or whatever you like - but you are wrong. Unlike you I have wheeled Reiter, lived in western WA, know the terrain and the weather conditions. I'm not going to say that I know Reiter by the back of my hand - but at least I have been there. I try to go about how I do things with trail watch in a very different way, and because I do what I do the way I do them I gain a lot of respect from all the people I have worked with. I don't make assumptions - I ask questions and get answers. I don't need to cop an attitude to get results, and I sure as heck don't have to point fingers. My information is factual and precise. Have I wheeled all of the wheeling areas in WA? Nope - but I'm going to be spending a lot more time on the trails -either in my hubby's truck or someone else's. I will be learning the trails and wheeling areas. I will be making more contacts and gathering more members.

I will be making a difference.

I want to see a lot more people saying the same thing.

And with that my rant is done.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Peanut's Avatar
Peanut Peanut is offline
ORV Trail Watch Owner
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Richland, WA
Posts: 43
Default

Here's is Piston Chick's response to my original post....

MODS THIS WAS A POST IN AN OPEN FORUM WHERE ANYONE CAN READ IT. I FELT IT WAS ONLY FAIR TO BRING HER RESPONSE HERE ALONG WITH MY POSTS. IF SHE HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT BEING HERE I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH REMOVING IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsChick
WOW! - is PROZAC not available on the East side? :shock:

I know you think it is your job to "shut me up" (LOL) :roll: , but all you really are is the mighty defender of those who tear up the trails - and by sticking your nose where it wasn't invited - you are basically encouraging those who behave badly to continue their actions.

Bunk is a big boy and was defending himself just fine, I was hearing what he had to say and he heard what I had to say - but most importantly the conversation was taking place. Do I believe that Bunk has always "treaded lightly" - NO. Do I believe that he is trying to do better - YES. And that - is progress for us both.

Quote:
Matter of fact I was attending meetings with the DNR about Reiter in Everett at least 5 years ago.
If you have been working so successfully with DNR for the last 5 years - why is Reiter now closed?

I've only been working with the DNR for 3 years and I know precisely what pisses them off -- the very crap that was displayed in those videos. And I also know what happens next when 4x4's damage an area to that extent - CLOSURE - not temporary closure - PERMANENT CLOSURE!

Quote:
Unlike you I have wheeled Reiter, lived in western WA, know the terrain and the weather conditions.
Nope - I've never been to Reiter -- BECAUSE IT IS HAS NEVER BEEN A SANCTIONED ORV AREA FOR 4X4'S.

And I will likely NEVER go to Reiter - - BECAUSE THE ENTIRE AREA IS NOW CLOSED TO MOTORIZED ACTIVITY.

Where exactly do you think I live - on Mars? The Washington AND Northern Oregon coast ranges are all the same - EXTREMELY WET RAIN FORESTS!

You and your "Trashy" never seem to miss a chance to call me "uneducated, clueless, or mis-informed - but, I must have figured at least a few things out - because in Spring of 2010, we will be OPENING 4x4 TRAILS in an area that has been closed for 20 years...

Honestly, Peanut, don't you think you should review what's not working with your ORV Trail Watch S.O.P.'s and try something new? I hear that you are the "owner", maybe you can effect some change there...

I've spent hundreds of hours with DNR resource managers, DNR "ologists", timber sale coordinators, in-holdings owners, forest neighbors, Fish & Wildlife, DNR Law Enforcement, Washington Trails Association, Backcountry Horsemen, Dirt Bikers, ATV'ers, mountain bikers and even Sierra Club members - I've done MY research finding out what motivates them and how we can get them not only off our backs, but at least to a point where they are willing to work in cooperation with all of the users of the forest.

The NUMBER ONE thing that pisses them off and causes them to set their sights on the 4x4 community is the content like what was in those videos and the recent horrific conditions of the Reiter area.

Quote:
You like to stir the pot so much - why haven't you done more in your 22 years with the PNW4WDA? Why aren't you doing more now to help an area larger than the Yacolt Burn????? Maybe try wheeling other areas and learning about them.
I guess you need to do your research, Peanut.

I have wheeled Naches Trail on multiple occassions including Kaner, Funny Rocks and Moon Rocks. I would love to visit Tahuya, but just could not find the time this summer - next year for certain. I joined the PNW when I was 19 and I've spent most of my PNW4WDA years racing off-road - but when the trails started to become sadly endangered, I re-aligned my priority to off-road recreation trails preservation for 4x4's, ATV's and Snowmobiles.

I spend hundeds of hours each year working in the Tillamook State Forest (which is still OPEN by the way) and we volunteer at the Sand Lake Recreation area (which is also OPEN) and I am a member of the Gifford Pinchot Off-Highway Vehicle Alliance (where an OHV forest plan is underway). There is also a new area between Portland and Astoria called Dirt Church that we are just starting to look into for 4x4's. My club works with a local high school shop class "drag racing team". I am on the board for the Mt. Hood Snowmobile Club and I am a member of the Jones Creek Trail Riders Association. My husband and I have also supported the PNW4WDA race tracks for at least the last 17 years. We are also working with a local property owner in Woodland, WA to open up a potential off-road event facility and working with TNT Diversified to promote off-road events at Portland International Raceway.

And I still manage to find the time to come out here on the web occasionally and **** you off.

Quote:
Crystal you like to rave on and on so much about what you have accomplished down in the Yacolt Burn - why aren't you stepping up to the plate and assisting some of the other areas that could use your help? I'm sure there are some that would jump at having someone help that has been through some of the same stuff that they are going through.
I help 4x4 reps in other areas all the time - ask around. Actually my post in the MEMBERS ONLY SECTION OF THE PNW4WDA forum was supposed to be a conversation starter with the "members of the PNW4WDA" - which in the end it was - but I had to waste my time tonight finding out where you were going to "trash" me so I could defend MYSELF.

What I am not willing to do is waste my time with wheelers and riders who mix alcohol and motorsports, nor am I interested in helping those who condone it. Alcohol has it's place - just not in the bloodstream of someone responsible for driving a motor vehicle (of any kind).

And once again, for the third and final time, just because you happened to share a Heidelburg with someone, at sometime or another, you shouldn't give them a free pass to destroy the forest.

You and "yours" have a self proclaimed level of tolerance for people who drive under the influence and tear up trails.

I DO NOT.

It is highly unlikely we will ever find common ground . . .

And that's MY RANT.

Last edited by Peanut; 11-24-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Peanut's Avatar
Peanut Peanut is offline
ORV Trail Watch Owner
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Richland, WA
Posts: 43
Default

And here is my response back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut
Out of respect for the Peak Putters and many friends I have on this board I'm going to finalize my point in this one post.

#1 - I never defended the whore's club, it's members or any of their actions. Matter of fact if you go back and read the end of the post I actually said I don't condone their actions. So I really don't understand how you can call me the "mighty defender of those who tear up the trails" - because if you knew anything about me you know I am the exact opposite. I don't get called the "Trail Nazi" for no reason.

#2 - I didn't stick my nose where it wasn't invited. This is the internet - I can go anywhere I please. The fact that I was getting phone calls about what was going on was my invitation if I really needed to have one.

#3 - I have never claimed that I have been working successfully with the DNR for the last five years. I said I started going to meetings 5 years ago, which was when I got into wheeling. I will never claim to do things that I haven't actually done. Now I can say that in the last 1 1/2 years I have worked very closely with the Yakima Sherriff's department, the DNR, BLM and other LEO's. I have also traveled the state attending many safety symposium's, swap meets, safety expo's and whatever providing information on Trail Watch and gathering members and support. Now I have people contacting me for information.

#4 - The goal of Trail Watch is not to open more wheeling areas. The goal of Trail Watch is to stop the vandalism, destruction, and disregard for the tread lightly rules that happen on the trails by putting the actual users of the trails in action to collect information and report it either to Trail Watch or the LEO's for the area in concern. This all happens in current time - we ask our members to take pictures and note the important information that would result in the offender getting disciplined by the proper LEO's. If a member feels that a certain situation can be remedied by education alone we support that also, but don't ask our members to put themselves in dangerous situations. My S.O.P's are working just fine.

#5 - The point I keep trying to make with Piston's Chick - which yes this is the 3rd time we've ended up in this situation - is not the fact that I am actually trashing on her - just more how she handles certain things. But it's not just her - it's anyone handling this type of thing in this manor. She just happens to be brought to my attention more often I guess. I honestly think she is doing a wonderful job in the things she is trying to accomplish. The problem is the assumptions and accusations. The way I see it - if you don't have actual proof and definite facts - either a)keep your mouth shut, or b)approach the subject in a way that is not putting people immediately on the defense, and research things fully before throwing someone to the wolves, or c)take the information you have to someone who knows how to handle the situation.
As for all of the boards and committee's and volunteering you do Crystal - good job!!
As for her and I getting along - probably not going to happen. We may be working on similar types of things that we are trying to do for the wheeling community. But we obviously stand on different ground in our processes and beliefs. Which in all honesty isn't necessarily isn't a bad thing - because every time she and I end up in one of these "discussions" it brings to light some of the things that need to be changed or modified. I guess you could say that she and I have a way about us that is shaking the dust and dirt back out from under the rug.

#6 - I rarely drink......let alone Heidelburg. That crap's nasty. And if I do, it's at home or in camp. Crystal you should have known that from digging up the last time we got into it.
As for me and "mine" having a self proclaimed level of tolerance for people who drive under the influence and tear up trails - I will put it this way..... You are soooo wrong, and you can ask anyone who we have wheeled with.
I will tell you right now that my husband (sorry honey) has not always been the "perfect wheeler" and the same goes for a lot of the wheelers out there. But because of the forums providing the information they do, and the people like me - and like you Crystal - people are changing their ways, their learning that their drunken destructive habits are going to get them in trouble - and in turn cause them to lose their wheeling areas.
My husband no longer drinks on the trail - and hasn't for years. He isn't destructive either - even though some would like to think so since we have huge tires and a long and wide wheelbase on our truck. In my eyes - he's setting a great example for everyone who knows him or knows of him. Now if I could just get him to quit modifying the truck so we could wheel more often it would be great! Point to be made with that last little bit - is this - we don't have to project a high and mighty attitude to get things accomplished. We are no better than you, or anyone else. We're just a couple that likes to wheel and are tired of seeing our trails tore up and cleaning up after other people. Plain and simple.


With that I thank the Peak Putters for their tolerance with the bit of excitement that came to the site. I also apologize if this has brought offense to any of the members here. If the moderators see fit to delete any posts on this subject I'm sure it will be understood.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:47 PM
JeepNirvana's Avatar
JeepNirvana JeepNirvana is offline
<----Busy Wild
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NiRvAnA
Posts: 100,001,150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post

I will be honest and let you know I have re-posted that information on the WHORE board. It also is in the "members only section" so you guys will never get to see what comes of it. Kind of frustrating isnt it.

We were having an Adult conversation that had managed to stay on track for the most part with out tempers and opinions ruining the whole thing.

"It really irks me when someone breaks the basic trust of a private area or a PM and posts it to further their "cause" and it will not be tolerated at all by myself or the other mods. "

.

I'm glad you understand that private means private and on this forum it will be strictly enforced.

No it is not frustrating that you carry on discussion in your private area.
I'm not a member of your club and it is none of my business.

What is frustrating is that while it should be us against those that want to take away our rights it is all to often us against each other and those that want to take our rights away love it.
Frustrating yes.
__________________
Dan Rheaume
RAY-OME
Outdoor 4x4's
Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:53 PM
jim putman's Avatar
jim putman jim putman is offline
Washington State Director
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: puyallup wa.
Posts: 1,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
I really dont want to cause a problem. But i still may.

Look at from my point of view. If you and your group were being prosecuted over the internet for something that has no merit. Other then someones opinion. Wouldnt you want to know where the problem was starting. Wouldnt you want to know WHO was cause for the dillema.
If allegations arose that you and your co-horts were breaking laws, and tearing up vegetation. Wouldnt you want to know where all the trouble is stemming from? so that you can address it?

What was posted had no Classified information. No address's or phone numbers. No credit card information. What in that post was SO BAD that it could not be left on the board? Quotes from the people who have started this witch hunt.?

I have the full post that was put up last night. I have read and re-read the post that Peanut put up. The only reason I can find for you to delete the post is because you dont want the the information to get out to the masses.

By leaving that information for the Public to see, it actually helped clear our name of some of the allegations. But you dont really seem to care about that.

And the only Reason I have not re-posted it back on here is because I am not ready to be banned from this conversation. Although I dont agree with your decisions.

I will be honest and let you know I have re-posted that information on the WHORE board. It also is in the "members only section" so you guys will never get to see what comes of it. Kind of frustrating isnt it.

We were having an Adult conversation that had managed to stay on track for the most part with out tempers and opinions ruining the whole thing.

"It really irks me when someone breaks the basic trust of a private area or a PM and posts it to further their "cause" and it will not be tolerated at all by myself or the other mods. "

I as well as most of the WHORE members are very up front kind of people. Secrets and mis information are for elementary school.

From here on out.

BE UP FRONT WITH YOUR ALLEGATIONS AND ACCUSATIONS.

Dont hide behind your members only area causing problems.

Your still not getting it. I dont care what was in the post. What I care about is that a trust was violated. Just as your members expect a certain level of privacy in your members area so should ours. If we go to a spot where we are supposed to be able to discuss things privatly then those places should remain private PERIOD this is just a simple matter of civility and really isnt hat hard to understand. I dont care who took the information out but since Peanut posted it in her post I had to assume it was her ( I believed she was a member my bad) If I had a way of finding out who took it and shared it I would be supporting banning that person from our site as they are obviously not a person you cant trust.

In some part I agree with your last statement but it was the posters choice to put it where she did and its not my job to agree or disagree with her reasons.

Kind of ironic that you posted the post in your private section dont you think
__________________
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Rhino Rhino is offline
Friends
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sammamish
Posts: 9
Default

I did that so you wouldnt get your panties in a twist and ban me from here.

I do understand the privacy thing.

BUT *****k its frustrating. All I have wanted to do from the beginning is get to the bottom of this. Without having that posted I never would have known where it started.

I posted it over on WHORE so that my club members would have an understanding. And I wanted you to understand the prblems with secrets.

anyway........................ Rant off.

Merry christmas and happy honeka

Last edited by Rhino; 11-24-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Bunk Bunk is offline
Friends
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Monroe
Posts: 14
Default

FOR SALE: 2007 custom buggy, 44 inch tires, 88 bulbe to bulge. 111 wheelbase. 5.0 ford, fmvb c6 atlas, coilovers, 4000lbs.

Wanted: 1950 2 door mercury.

Im soo tired of this, I need a break.
__________________
Whore4x4

Random laughter is a good thing. I work for it.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 11-24-2009, 06:03 PM
JeepNirvana's Avatar
JeepNirvana JeepNirvana is offline
<----Busy Wild
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NiRvAnA
Posts: 100,001,150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk View Post
FOR SALE: 2007 custom buggy, 44 inch tires, 88 bulbe to bulge. 111 wheelbase. 5.0 ford, fmvb c6 atlas, coilovers, 4000lbs.

Wanted: 1950 2 door mercury.

Im soo tired of this, I need a break.


Moved to the Swap Meet area...


So are we, UH... some of us..

But hopefully you guys hang around and participate and better yet, hopefully we have made some new friends.
__________________
Dan Rheaume
RAY-OME
Outdoor 4x4's
Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 11-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Dave McMains's Avatar
Dave McMains Dave McMains is offline
&amp;quot;OLD GUY&amp;quot;
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moses Lake, WA.
Posts: 241
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk View Post
FOR SALE: 2007 custom buggy, 44 inch tires, 88 bulbe to bulge. 111 wheelbase. 5.0 ford, fmvb c6 atlas, coilovers, 4000lbs.

Wanted: 1950 2 door mercury.

Im soo tired of this, I need a break.
What are you going to do with that smoke belching air polluting clunker? Next thing ya know we will all have to drive that!:super:
__________________
Dave McMains
PNW4WDA Treasurer
NRTP selection Committee member
Cle Elum Ranger Dist. ORV Ranger
Build your rig to fit the trails, don't change the trails to fit your rig!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.