Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Camp Fire Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Camp Fire Chat Pull up a chair sit down and talk

Old 11-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk View Post
FOR SALE: 2007 custom buggy, 44 inch tires, 88 bulbe to bulge. 111 wheelbase. 5.0 ford, fmvb c6 atlas, coilovers, 4000lbs.
Quote:

Wanted: 1950 2 door mercury.

Im soo tired of this, I need a break.

:super:
Old 11-24-2009, 07:40 PM
No club affiliation

I can't remember now if I said it here or somewhere else but if someone doesn't have the testicular fortitude to post something on an open forum and back it up there is a darned good chance it shouldn't be said. This whole debacle could have easily been avoided with direct contact rather than hush hush back room talk.

If anything I do or say offends you then good. Political Correctness has done what for us exactly? It is time to adopt the tactics of the opposition before you are defeated by your own unwillingness to risk offending those that wish to destroy our hobby and way of life.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm a ANTICLUB member

I for one know that I abide by the set rules for the area that I use period.....If people do not like the video of my big truck stirring up mud in a LEGAL OPEN AREA then I suggest they not watch the video.....My fight here is over..... you PNW guys formed your opinion of our group and we will never change that......But do remember that when you are broke on the trail and we come along to render assistance you might think twice about it.....because we leave nobody behind.....That is how we roll......you all have a nice day.... I got some trails to run

Last edited by big iron; 11-24-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:23 PM
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McMains View Post
What are you going to do with that smoke belching air polluting clunker? Next thing ya know we will all have to drive that!:super:
I would put a 500 horse ls2 in it of course. On bags and 24/22's.

Random laughter is a good thing. I work for it.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:42 AM

Hey, Bunk, we've got a '52 GMC that'd be a good start. Already has Mustang front, 350, etc....And it's a driver

www.peakputters.com

It's a Scout thing
Old 11-25-2009, 08:08 AM
"OLD GUY"

Quote:
I would put a 500 horse ls2 in it of course. On bags and 24/22's.
Dont forget the little doggie in the back window!
Cle Elum Ranger Dist. ORV Ranger
Build your rig to fit the trails, don't change the trails to fit your rig!
Old 11-25-2009, 09:47 AM
ForestWatchVP.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepNirvana View Post
Alright, my bad, I did not check and now I have.

So someone has given you quote that is a PNW member so you can use those quotes.

Just as private messages are private so is our PNW member area.

Clay you know how much I care for you and how much I value your participation here. You also know how I have lobbied for you in many ways.
I warned that there would be ramification if you broke the rules of trust here.
It ties my stomach in knots to do this but I am banning you for 3 days for posting over at Peak Putters information that came from our private area.
I am putting this message to you here in public because folks need to know that we are serious about trust issues here.

I know you read this thread this morning.

http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1283

Folks this is a fantastic discussion you are having here one of the best I have seen since the inception of this new board. Please keep keep it going and keep it within the rules.
This is not to start trouble but to tell my side. Not all the facts were checked when fingers where pointed at me kind of like what Pistons Chick did to WHORE. I just want to show for the record I never given quotes from the Members area period. The PNW4WDA web site since me an e-mail since I was watch this topic. I copied that e-mail and posted it on the Peak Putters site where Peanut found the quotes posted by someone else. I did not see the harm in it since the quote were already there. I had also posted the e-mail before I was warned on the thread Dan link to. I did not contact Peanut or WHORE about Pistons Chick's wrong doings even though it was wrong for her to talk about people behind their backs.

Dan and Edward, it has been nice working with you and I wish you luck with this forum. See you on the trail.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:58 AM
No club affiliation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceg_ View Post
This is not to start trouble but to tell my side. Not all the facts were checked when fingers where pointed at me kind of like what Pistons Chick did to WHORE. I just want to show for the record I never given quotes from the Members area period. The PNW4WDA web site since me an e-mail since I was watch this topic. I copied that e-mail and posted it on the Peak Putters site where Peanut found the quotes posted by someone else. I did not see the harm in it since the quote were already there. I had also posted the e-mail before I was warned on the thread Dan link to. I did not contact Peanut or WHORE about Pistons Chick's wrong doings even though it was wrong for her to talk about people behind their backs.

Dan and Edward, it has been nice working with you and I wish you luck with this forum. See you on the trail.

Funny how it works when someone reacts rather than doing a slight bit of fact checking isn't it?

I'd say let this be a lesson to all.

If anything I do or say offends you then good. Political Correctness has done what for us exactly? It is time to adopt the tactics of the opposition before you are defeated by your own unwillingness to risk offending those that wish to destroy our hobby and way of life.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:38 AM
<----Busy Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE TRASH View Post
Funny how it works when someone reacts rather than doing a slight bit of fact checking isn't it?

I'd say let this be a lesson to all.

Let this be a lesson to all.

Clay started a thread regarding the previous nights thread closure.

I responded here.

Linky

I don't need to check facts. All I need to do is see someone posting private information such as private messages or information out of the members area. Period.

Ignorance is not going to be an excuse. It is up to you to check facts before you post them.

We (our mod team) did not post them and we (our mod team) is tasked to do a job, which we (our mod team) will and are doing to the best of our ability.

This is a zero tolerance policy.

Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin

Last edited by JeepNirvana; 11-25-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:44 AM
No club affiliation

I already knew the facts, Clay posted an e mail that went out to how many people? The contents of that e mail had a couple quotes taken from the back room sure. But if you actually take a second to track where it came from they were 3rd hand quotes by that time and Clay didn't pull a single one out of your precious members area. Besides, my post wasn't directed at you in the first place but hey, I guess it sorta fits when you stand back and look at it don't it?

Btw, that was the fastest 3 day ban I've ever seen... I guess I slept through thanksgiving my wife is gonna be ticked...