Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Camp Fire Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Camp Fire Chat Pull up a chair sit down and talk

Old 11-24-2009, 12:47 PM
"OLD GUY"

What we agree???
Cle Elum Ranger Dist. ORV Ranger
Build your rig to fit the trails, don't change the trails to fit your rig!
Old 11-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Cherokee Master

Dave, give up on him. He does not get it, and apparently most of those in his group don't either. They don't care and even when it is all closed up they still won't. They will figure something else to tear up to get their kicks. Now if he can get the rest of them to do the same.

Everyone here knows what you do and have done, not only in the Association and on the RAC, but outside of it as well.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

VP- Outcast Land Use Review Team
Old 11-24-2009, 12:58 PM
No club affiliation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McMains View Post
What we agree???

Sure, I understand that there are people out there (like the 2 guests currently viewing this thread) that would use info such as pictures and videos that are posted against us.

I only have a couple videos online and neither are of anything of consequence and very few pics that could be judged as not treading lightly so I'm doing my part to keep their ammo to a minimum.

Oh and Art, I am not part of any "group" that you are thinking of. Keep on with that mentality though, I'm sure it works for you. I will guarantee you my truck tears up the trails less than yours does and I'm basically the antithesis of the PNW's ideal vehicle.

If anything I do or say offends you then good. Political Correctness has done what for us exactly? It is time to adopt the tactics of the opposition before you are defeated by your own unwillingness to risk offending those that wish to destroy our hobby and way of life.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:01 PM
No club affiliation

Darned wifi.. Double posted.

If anything I do or say offends you then good. Political Correctness has done what for us exactly? It is time to adopt the tactics of the opposition before you are defeated by your own unwillingness to risk offending those that wish to destroy our hobby and way of life.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:04 PM
"OLD GUY"

Hey Art It is all in the education, you have to get their attention first, sometimes it takes a 2x4 over the head then talk fast, that way they wonder what was just said. But in the end they will understand where you are coming from.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:30 PM
that WOHVA guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big iron View Post
Mark did but he started the process long ago.....It is not easy to get in..... that is why we are here to defend ourselves
Cool...I thought I remembered reading that recently :super:
Old 11-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Waugh View Post
Dave, give up on him. He does not get it, and apparently most of those in his group don't either. They don't care and even when it is all closed up they still won't. They will figure something else to tear up to get their kicks. Now if he can get the rest of them to do the same.

Everyone here knows what you do and have done, not only in the Association and on the RAC, but outside of it as well.
We understand what you are saying. I dont think this is going to resovle anything. SO, How about you dont attack us on the internet. and "WE" will try and do our part.

But I dont want to hear any more crap about Whore Ruining everything for everybody.

I will continue to do my part. But lets not bash each other any more. All the productive conversation is gone.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Friends

I will take up my issues with the people who deserve it.

I would like to know how deleteing Peanuts post is productive though. I honestly thought it brought a lot out to the open.

Last edited by Rhino; 11-24-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Washington State Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
Originally Posted by pokey
Yes I removed your post. (moved it actualy) You broke some very basic rules by cross posting from a private area. This was explained to you in a PM. I locked the thread at 11:30 because I didnt feel like babysitting all night. Its open now as planned so please continue on. Jim

But by doing so you also removed all the pertinent information regarding how these rumors started. Now you swept it under the rug.

And hid it away in your own private little world.

There was valid points in the post that Peanut put up.

By keeping these Accusations "SECRET" Then the only your group of people get to have any input about what is being said.

NO ONE else gets to comment or defend the things being said. I for one have wondered since the beggining who and where these original accusations were coming from.

I plan to re-post what you deleted here so more people can see it. If you delete then I will post it on other boards so EVERYONE knows not only where this started but who is protecting them.

Now why would you want to do that ? She broke a rule by cross posting from a private area and thats why the post was moved. She has every right to fix the post and repost it. (suprised she has'nt) Since you and your members have been on our site you have been behaving yourself very well and I have been quite impressed. Why would you want to ruin that by violating the very same rule that the post was removed for I know on your site there are very few rule and just about anything goes but on here we have some rules and guidelines that we expect to be followed. It really irks me when someone breaks the basic trust of a private area or a PM and posts it to further their "cause" and it will not be tolerated at all by myself or the other mods. Trust is a valuabe thing and abusing it will always cost you in the end.

BTW Peanuts post is saved in the mod area and I will be happy to send it back to her in a pm if she cares to fix it for reposting.
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA
Old 11-24-2009, 02:10 PM
"OLD GUY"

I left my computer at work last night so I didnt see peanuts post but I dont see where it would make much difference.