Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Wheeling > Your Regional Forums > Region Two
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Region Two Where the Rubber Meets the Trail!

Old 02-17-2010, 05:58 PM
The One that Screws it up

Default What Club do you run with??

I assume you all know I run with the Dogs

That's right The Dogs from DogpoundOffroad

We are a mix of Mutts that Like it Ruff

For more information you can sign up at www.dogpoundoffroad.org then click on Washington Forums
, Don't forget to send me an email telling me you signed up so I can approve your account.

We have a mixture of Rigs from full size to Samurai's, Jeeps, Rangers, Troopers, land rovers, Daihatsu's, Cherokees, TJ's, YJ's Toyota's you name it we probably have one running somewhere.

We are a diverse Group of experianced to novis to beginners. We leave no one on the trail. We also do not allow Drinking and wheeling, you want to drink do it at camp you want to wheel come with us.

We wheel mostly Elbe hills ORV area due to the vast Majority of our Club lives in Yelm and we a bunch a Broke sons a Broke momma's.

So Saddle up your wheeler sign on our board and lets hit the trail..

Edward Campbell
DogpoundOffroad
DogpoundOffroad

Last edited by Dogfather; 09-11-2013 at 12:09 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:12 AM
Redneck

Default Good Time Harry Jeep Club

We're a new club chartered in March 2009. we have 10 members and are exclusively Jeep vehicles.

Last edited by POWWAG; 04-18-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:11 PM
Aimless Wanderer

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder

Rainier Ridge Rams

(stolen from our web site);

The Rainier Ridge Rams have been an organized 4-Wheeling club since the early sixties. The name "Rainier" was given because of the sponsorship by the Rainier Brewing Company. The club disbanded temporarily but was reborn in 1992. Now car seats have replaced coolers of Rainier, but we still seek out the most difficult trails we can find. Currently we have about 25 members and continue to grow.

Old 02-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Old Goat

I orginally joined the ranks of the PNW4WDA as a member of the Green River Valley Jeep Club. A club rich in history and well known for their playdays of yesterday. I missed the days of old and joined when a certain club member started to be most active in positive ways for both the PNW4WDA and the wheeling community. I became active with the BOD of the PNW4WDA as Safety and Education Director for a few years. I recently left the GRVJC so I could join a club in Region 4 as I have property in R4 and as well as a summer job.

But first I would like to say I am a member of a Region 1 club, the Wandering Willys Jeep Club. Also a club rich in history. I will have to find our history archive and post it up in due time. The WWJC is the home club of the father of the Trail Jamboree. Because of my involvement with the club and the PNW4WDA I served as Chair of the Jamboree for 6 years after Stan retired. I was married to Kim at the 2006 Jamboree and our love for each other and the area where the Jamboree is held caused us to buy a home in the Nile Region of the Chinook Pass highway. Which brings me to the Region 4 club.

Kim and I are members of the High Country Cruisers. This is a family oriented club in which we have some close friends. We are new members to this club and plan to become more involved in R4 activities. Looking forward to it.

Thanks
Old 03-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Friends

Active "Red" member of

Lots of semi-organized runs to TSF, camping/'wheelig trips throughout the year... good bunch to get to know... just did 3-day camp/'wheelin trip last weekend of Feb... had awesomw weather the whole weekend!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:32 PM
countylineoffroaders..com

Default Countyline Offroaders !!

On September 23, 1995, my husband Dan, his 2 best buddies and our son Brody went to a poker run up at Evans Creek hosted by the Offroad Animals. Dan and I were not famililar with the PNW at the time. Towards the end of the day our Jeep went over the side and our lives changed forever. Our friend Clint died, my son was in a coma for 4 months, Dan was banged up pretty bad and our friend Dale was in Harborview for some time and had to learn how to use his get-away sticks all over again.
On that day we started learning about the PNW and were amazed at the total strangers jumping in to help save the lives of our family. That group of people, in my opinion, had an enormous part of saving our son's life. It was a few years before we were invited by friends to join the Edgewood Hillwilly's, which we did. We tried out two clubs and then decided to start our own in 2008 with other folks....The Countyline Offroaders.
The PNW has stepped in not only once in helping our family, but twice. Dan had the unfortunate accident at the 2006 Summer Convention in which his arm just about came off after hitting a barrel coming through the finish on a relay race. Once again the folks of the PNW stepped in and helped us in ways that humbled us to the core. What an amazing group of people we have in this organization! I know how proud we are to be a part of this and only hope we can give back as much as this organization and it's people have given us.
Okay....I'm done. I guess I was just supposed to tell you what club I was in huh? : )