Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Camp Fire Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Camp Fire Chat Pull up a chair sit down and talk

Old 07-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Wascaly

so this week i did my avian/reptile animal care and it was ok except for yesterday morning when it took an 1 1/2 hours to clean the bird room all by myself.... i definitely am glad that it is over but will miss some of the birds the love bird was kind of cool he would tilt his head every time i talked to him but he would not let me hold him, are cockatoo scrams really loud when someone leaves the room and he bites so he is mean, the dove just pokes at you when you stick your hand in her cage and are amazon he is kind of cool too he let me pet him on his neck and back and the reptiles i did not even touch they freak me out
Old 08-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Wascaly

so 3 more weeks till this quarter is done then only 3 more quarters left, 2 on campus the last one is at an internship site then i will be done and home again, at last I soo cant wait and cant believe that this quarter is almost done, it feels like i just got back from visiting WA and this break i get to stay here but on the bright side my dad is coming to visit me for a weekend and if any of you want to come it is nice here and we can do a lot of site seeing there is a lot to look at here and i can bet you that it will be nicer weather here then there (well that is if you like the heat) the days that would be good for me are 9/12/11-9/23/11 just saying there is not a lot to do here all by yourself (well if there is 1. i don't know of it 2. I don't like to do things by myself it is boring and i like to talk to people when i site see )
Old 08-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Wascaly

all right so there are 2 more weeks left for this quater and i end up getting sick and we are not talking mildly sick i have bronchitis what fun..... So i have a question has any of you ever been told by a teacher that you look like "crap" (because you have a fever) befor? well up to today i problly could have answered that question with a no but i went to talk to my teacher today after the first class i had her for and so looked at me and said " I love you but you look like crap what is wrong" then she ordered me to go see a doc imediatley and she did not want to see me in the next class.... so that was an interesting conversation with her and when i went to a doctors office they did not even let me finish signing in befor i was in the back and they were all ready doing things to me they thought i might be having/had a heart attach because my chest hurt and i had shortness of Breath but thankfully i did not and that was a $117 dollor experience but oh while now i am on antibiotics and resting all weekend and hopefully by monday i feel somewhat normal because i start my large animal animal care then yeah
Old 08-21-2011, 08:17 AM
Wascaly

i really hate being this sick i am soo tired and sick of coughing it feels like i am trying to cough up a lung
Old 08-22-2011, 02:34 PM
Wascaly

so i found out today that heat and bronchitis don't really mix well
Old 08-22-2011, 05:40 PM
Friends

I had bronchitis for 5 summers in a row. I don't think I've ever been so miserable, and I once had tonsilitis on a HOT,DUSTY Jeep run when I was 4 years old(and it was our clubs first "Father & Son Run", So my Momma was'nt even there!). I hope your medications get to work soon. Good Luck fighting this thing off. I know that you are miserable, but you should be feeling better soon!

Last edited by Won Ton; 09-06-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Wascaly

so excited finals are this week then i am done with this quarter and one more quarter down till i graduate yeah
Old 09-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Wascaly

one final down 3 to go

and for all those that were at summers end playday you need to convince my dad to bring my wii with him when he comes to see me on Thursday expacely after my mom played a mean trick on me and said that my wii was broken with all the commotion going on behind her when she said that i did not catch that she was teasing me until the next day so now i think i deserve 2 weeks to play my wii plus when i am bored i spend money and i dont have the money to spend so the wii would be a good thing so please help me to convince my dad that i would put it away after i start school again i just want to have something to do over my break since he will only be here the first weekend of break. and really it is not considered break till monday so technically he is here only the first day of break.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Wascaly

all right so i am all done with finals... dad comes tonight.... jeep gets fixed tomorrow hopefuly... then i get 3 day to hang with my dad loviing this.....(if no one has found this out yet i am soooo a daddys girl)... and monday i will find out my grades for this quarters classes all sould go well
Old 09-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Wascaly

ok so i found out my grades a few days earlier then i thought i would and i passed all my classes I got 76% in both Pharmacology and Vet sci 3 and i got 78% in large animal and 80% in avian/reptile so all passing