||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Tahuya April focus group meeting
From: Jesse Sims
To: Tahuya/Green Mt. Focus Group Members
Subject: April Focus Group Meeting Agenda
The next meeting of the Tahuya/Green Mt. Focus Group will be Thursday, April 7th; 7:00 p.m. at the QFC in Belfair, located at the corner of North Shore RD. and Old Belfair Hwy. Belfair, WA.
The agenda will include the following items:
2. Timber Sale update
3. Clean The Tahuya Event (Whose on First, Whose on Second)
4. Law Enforcement Update
5. Tahuya/Green Mt. Trail Crew Update
6. GM-6 Update
7. Volunteer Update and possible work projects (Single Track Trail Signage)
8. Green Mt. and Tahuya Plan Update
9. Questions/Comments/Wrap Up.
Your feedback and comments are very important and serve as a valuable resource to the DNR as we move forward. My hope and desire is that you all can attend this meeting.
Jesse Sims, Recreation Manager, Belfair + Hood Canal Units
South Puget Sound Region
Department of Natural Resources
950 Farman Ave. N
Enumclaw, WA. 98528
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman