Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Tool Bag > Swapmeet
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swapmeet Buy/Sell

Old 07-12-2011, 06:36 AM
Friends

Default 83 - Cherokee Chief W/T - Bend, Oregon

A little background. I purchased this Jeep from my brother in 2008 for my 17 year old son. My brother was the 2nd owner and my family fell in love with this Jeep when we took it on vacation to Yosemite in 1995. My son and I had it painted silver and black, replaced the interior and put a high end stereo in it. We have since proactively replaced the carburetor, the radiator, the tires, the clutch and the shocks. We have replaced the cat whiskers on the front and back windows and we have put the aluminum trim on the back window and the rain gutters instead of the plastic fake chrome trim pieces. There are no specialty engine parts and she's great offroad or in the snow. We drove it from SoCal to NorCal when we had it painted and again from NorCal to Bend when we moved here in early 2010. In all I have invested over $12k into this Jeep. The body is straight and it has never been in an accident. I am in the process of buying a home and can use every penny I can get. I hate to get rid of it but a home is more important at this stage in my life than my Cherokee Chief. My loss, your gain.

4.2L 258 Straight-6 engine rebuilt in 2007
Wide-Track
Manual Transmission, Manual Door Locks & Windows, Manual Seats
Carburetor Replaced in 2008
Radiator Repalced in 2009
Painted in 2008
Interior Replaced in 2008
Stereo Upgraded in 2008 (Alpine CD, Bluetooth, USB, iPod, 2 door & 2 rear speakers, amplifier and 2 Bazooka Tubes)
New Shocks in 2008
New Clutch in 2008
New Tires in 2008
Original Aluminum Front & Rear Bumpers

This Jeep is originally from California and passed the Smog Test there when I last registered it in 2009.

Clean, no body rust, no dents, no dings.

$5k - Email me @ robert.landers@gmail.com or call (925) 683-5397 if you are interested. Serious inquiries only please.

Here is a link to the pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/105441292603222503260/Jeep#
Old 07-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Cherokee Master

If you have not done so yet, might list it over on ifsja.org. Forum for full size jeep folks, and quite a few from the area on there.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

VP- Outcast Land Use Review Team