Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Wheeling > Your Regional Forums > Region Two
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Region Two Where the Rubber Meets the Trail!

Old 11-21-2014, 08:03 AM
Washington State Director

Default apoligies

To my friends and cohorts at last night’s region 2 meeting I want to apologize for my little rant. Sometimes I tend to let my passion for our sport get the best of me and I get a little carried away. All of you at the meetings I believe share the same passion or else you wouldn’t be there and I apologize for taking my frustrations out on you. Your all the best . Thanks Jim

Jim Putman
Washington state executive Director
PNW4WDA
WaExec@pnw4wda.org
www.pnw4wda.org
253-686-9217
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA
Old 11-21-2014, 08:50 AM
The One that Screws it up

you know Jim your passion is what makes people Like yourself, Arlene, Angie and many others Just right for their positions. With Passion comes frustration and anger and sometimes you have to vent all that frustration and let it out. In my personal opinion there is no better place than the region Meeting to unleash that Frustration because all the members that attend those meetings want to be or are just as passionate as you are. it's that passion that shows everyone around you that your working hard on their behalf. we also appreciate what you are trying to do on the forums like Northwest Wheelers to bring education about our fight to those that don't know and don't understand. Just my 2 cents Edward Campbell President Dog Pound Off-road
DogpoundOffroad
Old 11-21-2014, 09:25 PM

Jim, with the exception of Earl and Sande, Doug Conner, and a handful of others, it's about the same over here. Some of us are not getting any younger, and I'm not seeing to many of the younger group with the fire you have. We've even had a couple guys leave the club because things were getting "too political"! To quote Don Amador from BRC, whom I've had the pleasure of talking to about some of this, "All land use decisions are political decisions", and until more folks get that in their heads, we have a problem...

www.peakputters.com

It's a Scout thing