Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Questions Concerns Comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Questions Concerns Comments belong here

Old 02-19-2009, 04:31 PM

Default Mud Bogger and Tuff Truck driver injured

To everyone that has attended or been involved in the Mud Bogs, Mud Drags, and Tuff Truck events you will all know Barry. He drives the white Ford pickup and is crazy. We know him as Balls to The Wall Barry.
This weekend he and his family went to the sand dunes in Arizona for fun and play with their Quads, and Motorcycles. True to his form Barry got a little wild I suppose with his Quad, (a Banshee) and ended up in the hospital.
His injuries include a broken Back, broken nose, cuts and scrapes, and Head Trauma. Yes he was wearing a helmet but from the pictures of it he was a mess.
I talked to his father this morning and he was getting the motor home hooked to the trailor, so he could pick Barry up at the hospital and bring him back home. He didn't say if he was bringing him back to a hospital here or just taking him home.
I know that everyone respected him and enjoyed being around him. As it looks now he might never run in the tuff trucks again. For Barry that will be a hard blow. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:27 PM
The One that Screws it up

our prayers are with him and his Family
DogpoundOffroad