Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Questions Concerns Comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Questions Concerns Comments belong here

Old 05-04-2009, 04:58 PM
mtn4wheeler

Default Fall Delegates Meeting

I was looking in the calendar section on the front page and did not find anything posted for the Fall Delegates Meeting. Was hoping that someone could get that updated.

I also was looking at the events section on the front page and saw there was a spot for the SUV event. It is out dated by a few years and I don't even think we currently offer it. Just thought we might want to have it removed.

Thanks,
1946 CJ-2A trail Jeep
1946 CJ-2A race Jeep
1976 CJ-5 Hunting Jeep/ Daily driver
Comp #3500
Vancouver 4 Wheelers Vice President and Treasurer
Region 3 Competition Chairman

www.vancouver4wheelers.net
Old 05-04-2009, 09:56 PM
BOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty tilford View Post
I was looking in the calendar section on the front page and did not find anything posted for the Fall Delegates Meeting. Was hoping that someone could get that updated.

I also was looking at the events section on the front page and saw there was a spot for the SUV event. It is out dated by a few years and I don't even think we currently offer it. Just thought we might want to have it removed.

Thanks,
Marty, I can't begin to tell you how many times I've sent an e-mail to our Webmaster, Edward Campbell asking him to remove the things from the front page as well as the events page that have been completed, and other things that need to be changed. He has chosen not to respond to me, wish I knew how to set off a bomb under him to really get his attention. Any ideas?
Old 05-05-2009, 01:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberry View Post
Marty, I can't begin to tell you how many times I've sent an e-mail to our Webmaster, Edward Campbell asking him to remove the things from the front page as well as the events page that have been completed, and other things that need to be changed. He has chosen not to respond to me, wish I knew how to set off a bomb under him to really get his attention. Any ideas?
Wow that doesn't sound like Edward? I know he was hospitalized with a bad infection awhile back, and had moved and... maybe I should offer to help with some webmaster chores?
Old 05-08-2009, 06:37 AM
The One that Screws it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberry View Post

WOW!!!! Catch a Guy while he's Down and Give Him a Swift Kick....

Geeezzzeee I Step back for a Month and Try and Get Moved and This is the Lickin I get.....

Thank you Sande I Love you too...

I will get cought up Soon.... and Thanks Mark....
DogpoundOffroad