Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Camp Fire Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Camp Fire Chat Pull up a chair sit down and talk

Old 04-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Friends

Smile Wow there area a lot of these clubs!

I wonder if I will break a record for the most postings in an attempt to thank the guy who rescued me?

On April 14th, I was off Bridgeport in Lakewood, WA. My car was hung up on a very high curb. Several people were kind enough to stop and offer help but you were the only one who actually had a vehicle that could do it! It was a Jeep Wrangler, Iím not an expert at all, maybe an TJ or YJ or LJ? One of those two door open frame type vehicles. It was dark, maybe dark green or blue. You had a winch in the front; I asked if you had a boat but you said it was for 4-wheeling.

You were wearing jeans, a dark pea coat, and a cap. Couldn't see your hair but you had brown facial hair. I'm blonde, was dressed in blue. Either you donít like bagels or found the offer of a bagel very weird (probably the latter!). My car was perched rather precariously off of a high curb and I was waiting for a tow truck with a very kind old man who wanted to see if I needed help.

First of all, thank you again SO much! You wouldn't take anything for your efforts except for a hug, and after I drove off I felt bad that I didn't even offer to buy you dinner or something! And you so totally made my day, you have no idea. Itís funny because as I told this story to my friends the first thing they ALL askedÖĒWas he cute?!Ē Whatever happened to are you ok; is your vehicle ok? Seriously, even my dad, who heard the story from my sister, asked her how old was he? But guess what, you were SUPER cute and I am a total idiot for not giving you my number because aside from my desire to say thank you properly, if you are single, more than one dinner would be great

If you read this, please tell me something that only you would know about that day. I canít believe Iím working so hard to find you so I really donít want to embarrass myself any more than possible!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:32 AM

Awesome!....Hope you find the guy you are looking for. Kudos to the guy for helping you out!
Old 04-21-2009, 05:35 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepermc View Post
Awesome!....Hope you find the guy you are looking for. Kudos to the guy for helping you out!
X2.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Banned

Wow she described most of us!

Hope you find him and he's single...
Old 04-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Friends

LOL, thanks!