Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Tool Bag > Swapmeet
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swapmeet Buy/Sell

Old 08-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Cherokee Master

Default Dodge D-60 stuff

This is out of a 93 2500 diesel, D60 front axle. Housing was bent in the steering knuckle and tube from the punkin out.

Warn hubs, manual (lock/free), complete with lock ring, snap ring, and all the little allen head screws- $50.00 for the pair.

Both axle shafts, inner and outers, steering u-joints appear to be OK. $100.00 for the pair.

Have the caliper mount brackets and the calipers, no idea if they need gone through or not (were off the replacement housing assy.) $50 for the pair, including the calipers and brackets and the retainers.

Have the spindles and hubs, not sure if the right side was tweaked or not. Probably work for making an 8 lug trailer axle to match a tow rig. $50 for the pair. *** Sold/gone ***

All prices are plus shipping from 97355, and are open to offers.

Can bring to Fall Delegages meeeting for no charge.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

VP- Outcast Land Use Review Team

Last edited by Art Waugh; 09-24-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:33 AM
Cherokee Master

This stuff is about to become canoe anchor material, last chance, offers accepted or at least talked over.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Old 09-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Has some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Waugh View Post
Have the spindles and hubs, not sure if the right side was tweaked or not. $50 for the pair.

All prices are plus shipping from 97355, and are open to offers.
Is this a balljoint axle? Is it unit bearing?....If the Spindles will fit on my chev kingpin 60 I'm interested...
Old 09-24-2009, 08:02 AM
Cherokee Master

Housing was stamped 60F. Spindles and hubs are a bolt on like a 44. Open knuckle and regular inner/outer wheel bearings. Took a shot on the right front and camber was toasted on that side and the left main spring was bent. Spindles and hubs might be OK or might be tweaked. Don't know if they will fit any other make/model of 60.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Has some friends

Should be the right stuff I'm wanting. The spindle should look like this. The price is $50 for two spindles and two hubs correct? If yes I want them. Just have to figure out how to get them to Everett WA.
The Fall deligates meeting has passed right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 60 spindle.jpg (11.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 09-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Cherokee Master

Yes, look like that with a 6 bolt pattern to the knuckle. Rotors are pretty toasted IMO. Yep, F/D is past, next time up that way is W/C in Feb. If you are not in that big a hurry for them I can bring them then. Changed my mind on the price-since I can't guarentee that the right spindle is not tweaked, they will be freebies. UPS might not be too bad (ha-ha) on just the hubs and spindles if the rotors are pulled off, but will still be heavy as the hubs are pretty masssive.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Has some friends

They're spares so Feb is fine by me. I'll be glad to pay if you don't mind holding on to them for a few months. I don't need the rotors but if they come with it's no big deal I guess. The hubs and spindles are probably straighter than the ones I'm using now. I'm prety hard on stuff.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Cherokee Master

Not a problem, I'll bring to W/C in Shelton in Feb. Most everybody knows me, and we'll be in on Friday afternoon. I'll leave the rotors and studs on them.