The rules are designed to make the event safer and more enjoyable for all who attend. They will be enforced.
- General condition tech (steering, brakes, lights).
- Primary elements for street legal status (licensed, current registration, turn signals, rear view mirrors, working lights, exhaust system).
- Dimension requirements as noted in trail descriptions.
The following items are not required, but it is a good idea to carry them with you, whenever you are on the trail:
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- SPARE TIRE
- TOW HOOKS (FRONT AND REAR)
- TOW STRAPS
- HI-LIFT JACK
- CB RADIO
- FIRST AID KIT
Vehicles not meeting minimum requirements will not be allowed on the trail.
*Rimrock trip vehicles will be subject to additional inspection: lockers, winch, and roll cage.
USFS requires spark arrestor on ALL vehicles. Glass packs or any straight-through mufflers that do not include spark arrestor certification are not allowed.
- All vehicles registered for the Jamboree must be street legal, licensed, insured and equipped as prescribed for specific trips prior to the mandatory technical inspection. Proof of insurance is required - no exceptions.
- The PNW is not responsible for accidents, damage, or injury to persons or vehicles. All drivers must be licensed and are responsible for the occupants of that vehicle. All occupants must be registered, paid for, and sign a waiver.
- Registration stickers shall be clearly visible on the front passenger side of registered vehicles during the entire Jamboree.
- Only registered vehicles shall be permitted to travel on trails included in the Jamboree.
- Running a non-assigned trail anytime during Jamboree may result in disqualification from participation during this and future Jamborees, as it jeopardizes our permit.
- Make sure you always maintain visual contact with the vehicle behind you on trail rides. Stop and wait for the vehicle behind you if you lose sight.
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted in vehicles or at camp.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted on trails.
- Dogs are discouraged, but if brought must be on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for clean up of all droppings.
- The campsite opens to participants on Wednesday, unless additional camping fees are paid.
- Please minimize driving in campground. All drivers must be licensed.
- No ATV (motorcycles, quads, etc.) riding in the campground.
- No vehicles, bicycles or dogs allowed on grass in booth/stage area.
- The campsite gate will be closed 11:00 PM to 5:00 AM on Thursday and Friday, and Saturday after the entertainment to 5:00 AM.
- No wood campfires in the camping area.
- Please conserve space. Park trailers and extra vehicles in spots unusable for camping.
- Leave access roads and Fire Lanes open.
- The campground will be full. Please reserve only as much space as needed.
- Do not block access to campsites. Vehicles blocking access will be asked to move.
- Quiet time is 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM for generators, music and general noise. Please respect your neighbors - there are early trail departure times.
- Guests must register and pay $15 per guest per day fee. Meals are not available.
- Guests must be sponsored by and are the responsibility of a Host or Participant.
- Guests may not bring a trail vehicle or participate in trail runs.
- Guests must abide by all rules.