View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 07:09 PM
jim putman's Avatar
jim putman jim putman is offline
Washington State Director
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: puyallup wa.
Posts: 1,604

Still hearing a lot of discussion on other forums about what constitutes a vehicle. Are ORV tabbed rigs like quads and buggies required to have the pass or is it only street legal ones? Also do I need one for my tow rig and one for my jeep that came on the trailer but is still street legal (license plates) ?
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Reply With Quote