View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 09:21 PM
dirk's Avatar
dirk dirk is offline
that WOHVA guy
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: washington
Posts: 734

The site is now active & it looks like anything with an ORV sticker is exempt!

Q. Do I need to purchase a Discover Pass for my off-road vehicle (ORV)?
A. See below…

ORVs – No. ORVs that are required to display an ORV tab will not be required to have a Discover Pass. Generally, ORVs are non-street legal vehicles such as quads, some dirt bikes and some four-wheel-drive passenger vehicles.
Trailers – No. Trailers do not need an access pass.
Vehicles – Yes. The vehicle that transports a trailer with ORVs will need an access pass. Street-licensed vehicles, such as a dual-sport motorcycle or four-wheel-drive vehicles, will be required to display a pass.
Bryan Peterson | WOHVA | PNWJeep | Eldorado Dust Devils

Last edited by dirk; 05-12-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Reply With Quote