View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:44 PM
dirk's Avatar
dirk dirk is offline
that WOHVA guy
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: washington
Posts: 734

Originally Posted by Lucky Eric View Post
So I feel comfortable now knowing what vehicles need this pass, I'm just not sure where I need this pass. Do we need it for say Naches/Manashtash, Rimrock or is it just on state lands like Tahuya and Elbe?
Only on state owned Tahuya, Elbe, Walker, Reiter, Sadie Creek, etc.

Q. Where will I need a Discover Pass?
A. The pass provides access to state recreation lands and water access sites managed by Washington State Parks (State Parks), Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) and Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR). These lands include state parks, water access points, heritage sites, wildlife and natural areas, trails and trailheads.
Naches, Manastash, Evan's Creek & Rimrock are all Forest Service land.
Bryan Peterson | WOHVA | PNWJeep | Eldorado Dust Devils
Reply With Quote