View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Cherokee Master

I made that observation at the end of F/D, and urged the membership and BOD to make use of this site in addition to the other forms of communication available, and not for the first time.

As usual it has fallen on deaf ears, and beating your head on a brick wall is way less painful. It's my opinion that the BOD as a whole would just as soon see this thing go away. Now that Arlene is gone, I don't expect any current information to see the light of day here so that the membership that isn't interested in F/B or others of that ilk, can't do anything until the moment has passed us by.

So much for furthering the form of recreation, let alone trying to keep what we have.

Sad state of affairs when one of the most respected Associations in the country has dwindled to just 85 clubs in the three states, and only 33 Delegates can even be bothered to come to a meeting. At least our club had our alloted pair there.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV/Recreation Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

Pres.- Outcast Land Use Review Team