Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Questions Concerns Comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Questions Concerns Comments belong here

Old 09-01-2017, 11:59 AM

If I may intrude, as far as I'm concerned, Region 4 should be the example of how things get done. Earl and Sande are our secret weapon over here, along with Rutherford and a few others.

That being said, Art has some points. My biggest issue is communication, of which there is basically none from the BOD to the general membership. Been saying that for way too long! Guys, the internet is not your enemy. Use it. This waiting for scheduled meetings or Tri Power to get word out just does not work anymore. It's all about instant communication now, and the PNW ain't getting it done.

Quick final question. How many of you see and/or pay any attention to the reams of info I put out there for you to see? Not any of the current board I'd guess, or I'd, hopefully, be seeing more comment.

www.peakputters.com

It's a Scout thing
Old 09-01-2017, 12:34 PM
Cherokee Master

Thanks Dave, you put it in a better framework. I fully agree, Region 4 is the prime example of communication in the PNW, setting the standard, followed closely by Region 3. They have been at the forefront of the Association in that regard for a long time.

We need to be using ALL the tools we have, not just the paper and
Facebook or Twitter. Some of us just flat don't want to be on those boards and don't have the time or interest in them.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV/Recreation Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

Pres.- Outcast Land Use Review Team
Old 09-01-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Waugh View Post
Thanks Dave, you put it in a better framework. I fully agree, Region 4 is the prime example of communication in the PNW, setting the standard, followed closely by Region 3. They have been at the forefront of the Association in that regard for a long time.

We need to be using ALL the tools we have, not just the paper and
Facebook or Twitter. Some of us just flat don't want to be on those boards and don't have the time or interest in them.

Trouble is Art, this format, forums, seems to be dieing. Some are still a bit active,but they're getting fewer.

www.peakputters.com

It's a Scout thing
Old 09-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Cherokee Master

Depends on what is put up on them. I belong to several that are active as all get out. If the information is put up, I feel it will get more traffic, and generating more activity. It is a self feeding animal.

But some won't ever get the message, and we of the great unwashed, who don't know any better will just have to muddle along. It appears the membership and Board are more than willing to let the sleeping dog keep laying under the porch.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV/Recreation Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

Pres.- Outcast Land Use Review Team

Last edited by Art Waugh; 09-01-2017 at 03:36 PM.