Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Questions Concerns Comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Questions Concerns Comments belong here

Old 07-12-2016, 05:41 PM

Default Art

I'm here Art, what exactly do you want from me? Please consider making it obtainable! Thanks!
Old 07-13-2016, 07:29 AM
Cherokee Master

Since the number one rule for years has been not to put these kind of issues out in public I won't go there in this thread. I know that you have seen my last post in the members only section. If that is "not obtainable", then I expect that nothing will change and it will stay the same until at least Winter Convention. Hopefully, maybe a discussion might improve things by F/D.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV/Recreation Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

Pres.- Outcast Land Use Review Team
Old 07-13-2016, 09:02 AM
that WOHVA guy

Maybe you two should talk via phone for starters...it might help Dan get an idea of what you are looking for.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:31 AM

Default Art

Good morning Art, can you call me on the phone, I'm still trying to make out exactly what you want me to change, I read the post's and just keep seeing that I should change my ways?
Old 07-20-2016, 01:31 PM
Washington State Director

In a nutshell he and many of us simply want to see the bod members on here and the Facebook page posting information and answering questions. It's always been a ghost town and nowadays it's even worse. We get few if any reports on here and Facebook and it's so easy to do. We have these things to attract membership and keep our members informed in a timely. **** our summer convention isn't even posted on the pnw4wda Facebook page. We HAVE to wake up and realize that this IS how things are done today.
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Old 07-20-2016, 06:55 PM

Thanks Jim. I've just been sitting over here in the desert doing what I do, which I hope helps the cause.

www.peakputters.com

It's a Scout thing
Old 07-20-2016, 07:35 PM
Washington State Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
Thanks Jim. I've just been sitting over here in the desert doing what I do, which I hope helps the cause.
Of course it does Dave you and I are doing what should already be being done.
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Old 11-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Cherokee Master

It has always been stated that the Tri-Power was part of our "education" requirement. Since our editor/publisher has passed away, and was not able to get the paper out for awhile before that due to health, we have no information coming down the pike at all, at least for the people that won't have anything to do with facebook.

I saw in the June BOD minutes that the BOD is looking into doing a twice yearly "slick" magazine to replace Tri-Power. That just makes thing worse, zero timely information at all. Over the past few years the reports printed, at least for my state, 75 to 80% have been more travelog than timely information where we have a chance to influence the outcome. Nothing wrong with a travelog, it should be another item for the paper, not an officer's report of what is happening.

The activity level by the BOD was brought up months ago, well before F/D, and is now two months past that, and not one thing has changed around here, and looks like it never will with the current BOD.

I would suggest to the membership it is time to clean house completely. However, I won't be going to W/C, it appears to be a total waste of time and resources from my and my club's end. I will be paying all the club dues for this year, but it may end up being the last if the PNW4WDA can't get it's act together, and that is from a 40 year member, and 30 year Associate member..........

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Old 11-11-2016, 08:11 AM
Friends

Art, I would use the LIKE button regarding your post if there was one. :thumbsup:
Old 12-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Cherokee Master

Here we are, almost a month later and still nothing here. Even the crickets have died for lack of information coming from the "powers to be". At least 4 months without a newsletter, and nothing from above posted here on the Association website.

I, and the rest of the club are wondering when partial refunds on dues, and/or reduction of 2017 dues is coming, since part of the dues schedule is for a non-exustant TriPower.

Something the BOD had better get fixed and before soon.

This used to be one of, if not the formost, 4x4 group in the country, now it appears it is getting to be the laughing stock of everyone.